A clean fire is a safe fire.
Kapiti Chimney Sweep specialises in thoroughly cleaning your chimney. Our goal is to help families enjoy the warm, cozy moments by the fireplace safely. With affordable rates on all sweeps and in some cases offer same-day service.
Whether you have a single or two-storey home the team is happy to help, as they believe there should be no compromise when it comes to safety. If your chimney saw little use last winter, a chimney sweep is still recommended to ensure the fireplace is ready to be safely used when the weather turns colder.
Kapiti Chimney Sweep services a massive area, all the way from Porirua up to Shannon, perfect for everyone living on the West Coast.
What can you expect?
A typical service includes a chimney sweep and clean, baffle plate check, flue check and clean. Our staff will clean the chimney from the inside of your home, or if necessary they will go on the roof (if up to health & safety standards). They’ll also clean out the creosote for a fresh and clean chimney. Once clean issue an inspection report. We are tidy sweepers and will guarantee no mess or the job is on us!
- A typical sweep takes around 15 - 30 minutes.
- A chimney clean & inspection costs $85 (10% discount on your first sweep by liking our Facebook page)
- Being certified our cleaning work aligns with all standards and council regulations.
- We will issue an inspection report for your peace-of-mind and to ensure your fireplace will regain full efficiency.
- Most insurance companies will not cover you in the event of a chimney fire unless you can prove that you have had your chimney cleaned professionally within the last year.
Before we arrive
- You can still use the fireplace the night before.
- We will need to access the inside unit, so please have someone at home or organise a way for us to enter.
Need more information?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions